Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Potluck

My potluck was the most amazing time. I was little worried at first that it might become some what emotional. It was not like that at all. So many people showed up. I was to touched by the crowd that came. Everyone brought all of my favorite foods and I don't think I've ever been so full in my entire life. I just can't get over how amazing everyone was. The whole event was such a success. I have such a great group of people that truly care about me and just wanted me to have good time. People even came from out of state and out of town for this. I just want to sit here and gush about it. Thank you everyone for everything. I just want everyone who reads this and came last to know that it meant the world to me to have you all there. I just wish I could have spent more time with everyone. I love you all. And thank you for the ones that couldn't attend for sending me special messages and I knew you were there in spirit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment