Sunday, February 5, 2012

Surgery Tomorrow

Things are going to be short tonight. Surgery is tomorrow. I'm scared and don't want to do it. That simple. I love everyone's support and that's what getting me there. I have had so many inspiring messages today and for that I thank everyone for keeping me strong. I am nothing without my support system and it grows every minute. To give everyone a little run down of how tomorrow will go for me. I arrive at Tampa General at 5 am to start my life journey. My surgery will start at 7:30 and last 8-10 hours. After my surgery I will be moved to recovery area where they will wake me up and get me stable. Once I am stable they will move to ICU where I will live for the next few days. If things look good they will move to a regular room and then I should be in there for about five days provided everything went well. My whole stay will be at Tampa General. I know everyone will want to call so please don't be offended that I won't answer. I will check my email and respond as much as I can but the phone might be out for me. My dad will be sending out his email soon. My email: dknox1010@hotmail.com

I can do this. I will do this and I will be ok.

5 comments:

  1. Speedy recovery Dana. You and your family are in my prayers. Remember, "Keep your chin up and your shoulders back, it WILL get better". Ron & Don 97.3FM Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING FOR YOU, Dana, this will be a walk in the park for youand before you know it you will be home recovering. you inspire me and thank you for letting us in on your walk through this.. ciao Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you Dana. You'll be dancing & singing to all of your favorite musicals in no time, :-) if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know...
    Ethanmazur1@gmail.com
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. glennakinsey@att.netFebruary 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM

    My thoughts and prayers are with you Dana. You will be singing songs from "Grase" at the top of your lungs in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonya Gilbert (Ft. Laudy Chang's)February 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

    Sending lots of love for a speedy recovery!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete